Monday, March 28, 2011

A quick question for my subcribers

Would you guys prefer that I translate one book start to finish, or should I work on several at a time? The upside to working on just one would be that you'll get the chapters faster, but the upside to working on several at once would be that you don't have to wait as long for a new book (since translating one book takes months).

I'll probably keep going through SH2 since I'm already about halfway through the book, so this question really applies to when I'm finished. For example, should I start on SH1 and continue until it's finished, or should I do a chapter of 1, then 3, then movie ect. ?

I guess it doesn't really matter, it just depends on whether you want to wait longer for chapters or books. Anyway, please let me know what you think!

EDIT: So it's settled, I'll go one at a time then.  So look forward to SH1 as soon as I finish up 2!

7 comments:

  1. I believe that translating few books of different subjects at a time will keep you away from frustration. If you're willing to work on books of the same series it's better sticking to sequential way of translating (one book after another) to avoid mixing up and forgetting details of translating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should work on translating one at the time to avoid confusing yourself of the translation details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that translating one at the time would be the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think one at a time would be best as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better one at a time 'cause you never know what is comming it's better to end a work than let several unendig

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't pause halfway into the SH2 novel!!!I've waited & longed an eternity for this & finally you have answered my call..So please don't stop halfway cause that would shatter me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, if only to keep you in one piece, I'll keep going!

    ReplyDelete