Monday, March 21, 2011

【Hatsune Miku】Walk![English/Romaji]



WARNING! Contains colossal amounts of adorable! Diabetics should probably avoid this video.

Music: Yuukichan
Lyrics: N3
Video: Ponkan

--------------English-------------------

I suddenly noticed that I have been standing still
I'm afraid to move my feet and take a step forward

The shady roadside is empty without the breeze
Progress made before a long journey; isn't it useless now?

Even if you're aware of that, why not just walk?
Criticism and mistakes will happen; but courage doesn't come from hate

Beyond the end of the tracks, surely there's a station
Just before you give up, hopes and dreams wait for you there

I started walking along the road that continues ahead
Before my eyes are flowers; above my head is the beautiful sky
As long as I'm on this road, I'll follow it to the horizon
Even though it's still too far away to see, I go straight toward the light

Even after walking for a long time, the light's still far
I looked back and saw how far I'd come

Even in a 42km marathon, you'll reach the finish line eventually
Even your most distant dreams; I'm sure you'll reach them someday

I started walking along the road that continues ahead
A small river flows by with its refreshing sound
As long as I still have hope, I can walk to the horizon
To the hope that radiantly shines

Walk!

The road that continues ahead, continues on forever
As long as you hold your hopes and dreams in your heart
And as long as I keep walking, one day I'll find the light
When that time comes, I'll believe in walking forward

I started walking along the road that continues ahead
Before my eyes are flowers; above my head is the beautiful sky
With every step I take, my heart swells with anticipation
We can even walk beyond the ends of the earth

Walk!

--------------Romaji-------------------

Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment