Monday, February 21, 2011

GREETINGS!

Hay everybody, Lady-Ducky here (Ducky for short ;D ) with my shiny new blog. As the big header at the top might have informed you, this is where I will be posting my English translations from now on. Currently I'm working on he official Silent Hill 2 novel, but I have many other planned in the future including, the other two SH novels, the Kingdom Hearts novels (particularly Birth By Sleep), and the Daughter of Evil novels by Mothy.

I also translate vocaloid songs on occasion, and those will probably be posted here as well.Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy my work! =w=~

-Ducky

3 comments:

  1. Please do translate the SH novels. It'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I just ordered the other three SH novels a couple days ago. They should arrive by early May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLZ PLZ PLZ TRANSLATE THE DAUGHTER OF EVIL NOVELS <3333

    ReplyDelete